2019 NESCAC Men's Squash Championship
Hosted by Middlebury College
Friday-Sunday, February 1-3
- All 11 teams in the conference shall participate in the tournament.
- The champion shall be determined by a single elimination tournament. Full feed-in consolation matches will be used to determine final placements.
- The top five seeds shall receive byes in the preliminary round.
Preliminary Round – Friday
- The No. 11 seed will play the No. 6 seed; the No. 10 seed will play the No. 7 seed; and the No. 9 seed will play the No. 8 seed.
- The earliest start time will be given to teams closest to the site. The latest start time will be given to teams that must travel the farthest.
- The winners of Friday’s preliminary round will advance to the quarterfinals on Saturday.
- If at a facility with 9 or more courts, the non-advancing teams from Friday will compete on Saturday in a round-robin session consisting of three matches (two per team). If at a facility with 7 or 8 courts, the non-advancing teams from Friday will compete in at least one match on Saturday.
Quarterfinals – Saturday
- The winner of the 8/9 match will play the No. 1 seed; the winner of the 7/10 match will play the No. 2 seed; the winner of the 6/11 match will play the No. 3 seed; the No. 4 and No. 5 seeds shall play each other.
- The winners of Saturday’s quarterfinal round matches will advance to the semifinals later in the day.
- The non-advancing teams will compete later in the day and on Sunday.
Semifinals – Saturday
- Winners of Saturday’s quarterfinal matches shall meet in the semifinals.
- The winners of Saturday’s semifinals will advance to the championship match, which will take place on Sunday.
- The non-advancing teams from Saturday’s semifinals shall compete on Sunday at the same time as the championship match.
Championship – Sunday
- Saturday’s semifinal winners shall compete for the NESCAC Championship.
- The non-advancing teams from Saturday’s quarterfinals shall compete prior to the third-place and championship matches.